COVID-19 Testing Centers
- Walgreens- Address: 1147 South Avenue, Plainfield NJ 07062- Free Covid-19 testing
available to anyone above the ages 3 and above. Schedule appointment on website, to
choose different locations.
- Kean University- Address: 1000 Morris Ave, Union NJ 07083, Website to register:
https://ucnj.org/covid19 , you need to register online at ucnj.org/covid19, testing available on
site, available for Union county residents only. Test dates Mon/Wed/Fri- 9AM-4PM,
- Front Street Pharmacy- Website to register at any time: https://www.frontstpharmacy.com,
Address: 204 E. Front Street, Plainfield NJ 07060, anyone ages 18+
- Rapp’s Pharmacy- Address: 611 Park Avenue, Plainfield NJ 07060, Website to register:
Rapp’s C-community Pharmacy | Medication Compliance NJ (rappspharmacy.com), Phone: 908-
756-0008. Monday-Friday 8am-9pm.
- Union County (various locations) - https://ucnj.org/, Union County website, where all
union county residents can register for covid-19 vaccine.
- Plainfield Neighborhood Health Center – website: NHSCNJ.ORG, Address: 1700-58
Myrtle Avenue, Plainfield NJ 07063, Mon.-Friday 8am-5pm, Plainfield residents only.
- Scott Drugs Pharmacy- Address: 701 Park Avenue, Plainfield NJ 07060, Phone: 908-
754-1600, No appointment necessary, walk-ins welcomed. Website: Store Locator | Good
Neighbor Pharmacy (mygnp.com).
Plainfield Pop Up COVID-19 Clinic Dates and Locations
- Wednesday, September 8
In front of Plainfield City Hall: 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Wednesday, September 15
In front of Plainfield City Hall: 4:00pm -7:00pm
- Wednesday, September 22 In front of Plainfield City Hall: 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Wednesday, September 29
In front of Plainfield City Hall: 4:00pm -7:00p